WHO WE ARE:
Launched in October 2018, GOLD AVENUE (www.goldavenue.com) is an easy-to-use online platform to purchase gold, silver, platinum, and palladium at competitive and transparent prices. An up-and-coming startup with high growth potential, GOLD AVENUE aims to be an innovative and transparent e-commerce platform with a fintech spirit.
As the official online retailer of the MKS PAMP GROUP, GOLD AVENUE benefits from the authority and experience of a world leader in the precious metals sector.
- English and German SEO copywriting: emails, blog posts, SEO content for product pages, persuasive landing pages, topic cluster, lead magnet (White Paper...), etc.
- English to German translation: product pages, educational content, blog, emailing, etc.
- Proofreading, correction, localization, and SEO optimization of existing web content (German, English).
- Conducting research on industry-related topics, and generating ideas for new content.
This is a part-time freelance position with the possibility to increase the position in the long term.
- Fluent in German (Native) and English (C2), French is a plus.
- Strong knowledge in on-page SEO and good knowledge in off-page SEO.
- Excellent copywriting level in English and German.
- Proven experience in B2C and e-commerce translation (EN>DE).
- Qualitative, impactive, and commercial copywriting respecting the tone of our brand.
- Strong understanding of the specificities of both English and German language SEO copywriting and translating.
- Knowledge and experience in the field of precious metals and/or related fields (investment, finance, luxury) is a strong advantage.
- Knowledge of content audit and content performance tools (textoptimizer.com, semrush.com, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, QASEO certification, etc.) is a strong advantage
- Creative, you are passionate about everything you do
- Rigorous, you are attentive to detail
- Autonomous, you know how to organize yourself and carry out different projects at the same time
- team-oriented, you work for the project and the team
- 3 years experience required, experience in fintech and/or luxury brands would be a real plus
Contract: Freelance, you can allocate at least 30% of your time to this position.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Location: Flexible, remote.
If you are interested we would be happy to review your application!
Only applications matching the profile will be considered.