We are seeking one Ruby on Rails developer at 100% to reinforce our development team.
Excellent English communication (writing and speaking) and a good understanding of French are required.
WHO WE ARE:
Be a part of the GOLD AVENUE journey!
Launched in October 2018, GOLD AVENUE is an easy-to-use online platform changing how you store, buy, and sell precious metals online. We are an up-and-coming startup with high growth potential and aim to be an innovative e-commerce platform with a fintech spirit.
As the official online retailer of the MKS PAMP GROUP, GOLD AVENUE benefits from the authority and experience of a world leader in the precious metals sector.
After only three years, our track record is as follows:
→ 1,200,000 visitors, customers in over 90 countries, more than CHF100,000,000 in sales.
We offer a positive and dynamic atmosphere with a solid and passionate team. If you are a creative mind always looking for new solutions, like to learn and grow while aiming for excellence, and thrive in teamwork and communication, join us at GOLD AVENUE.
Our video: https://bit.ly/3uxmdJa
More info on www.goldavenue.com
The actual structure of the IT department
- 1 CTO
- 1 Tech Lead
- 1 Product Manager
- 1 Project Manager / Business Analyst
- 1 Designer
- 1 UX Researcher
- 1 Quality Assurance Lead
- 3 Quality Assurance Engineer
- 6 Backend Developer
- 1 Frontend Lead Developer
- 4 Frontend Developer
Hard skills required
- 5+ years of Ruby (RoR) development experience (in web development)
- Skills in PostgreSQL and popular Ruby gems
- Experience in developing APIs
- Experience in writing tests
- Git flow
- Scrum flow
Soft skills required
- Team collaboration
- Passionate about development
- Business focus
- Product Mindset
- Effective communication
- Behavioural flexibility
The following points will increase your value
- Experience with technologies for solving non-trivial tasks, like Redis, ElasticSearch, AWS (S3, CloudFront), Heroku, …
- Experience in Continuous Integration
- Experience in a financial technology project
- Experience with different APIs integration (AWS, Payment provider, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce APIs
- Writing qualitative and clean code
- Follow the guidelines
- Taking part in discussions
- Join an awesome startup and a passionate team
- Work on challenging and innovating FinTech project
- 1st interview with the CTO and the Tech Lead
- 2nd interview with the Product Owner or the Project Manager and the CEO
CHF 72 - 102k p.a.
Position based in Geneva with the possibility of regular remote work, but the location must be in Switzerland or at its borders.