To reinforce our development team, we are currently looking for two Ruby on Rails developers at 100%.
Excellent communication (writing and speaking) in English and a good understanding of French are required.
Who we are
Be a part of the GOLD AVENUE journey!
Launched in October 2018, GOLD AVENUE is an easy-to-use online platform changing the way you store, buy, and sell investment precious metals online. We are an up-and-coming startup with high growth potential and aim to be an innovative e-commerce platform with a fintech spirit.
As the official online retailer of the MKS PAMP GROUP, GOLD AVENUE benefits from the authority and experience of a world leader in the precious metals sector.
After only 2 years, our track record is:
→ 1,200,000 visitors, customers in over 90 countries, more than CHF100,000,000 in sales.
We offer a positive and dynamic atmosphere with a solid and passionate team. If you are a creative mind always looking for new solutions, if you like to learn and grow while aiming for excellence, and if you thrive in teamwork and communication, join us at GOLD AVENUE.
Our video: https://bit.ly/3uxmdJa
More info on www.goldavenue.com
The actual structure of the IT department
- 1 CTO
- 1 Tech Lead
- 1 Product Manager
- 1 Project Manager / Business Analyst
- 2 Designer
- 4 Quality Assurance Engineer
- 5 Backend Developer
- 3 Frontend Developer
Hard skills required
- 5+ years of Ruby (RoR) development experience (in web development)
- Skills in PostgreSQL and popular Ruby gems
- Experience in developing APIs
- Experience in writing tests
- Git flow
- Scrum flow
Soft skills required
- Team collaboration
- Passionate about development
- Business focus
- Product mindset
- Effective communication
- Behavioural flexibility
The following points will increase your value
- Experience with technologies for solving non-trivial tasks, like Redis, ElasticSearch, AWS (S3, CloudFront), Heroku, …
- Experience in Continuous Integration
- Experience in a financial technology project
- Experience with different APIs integration (AWS, Payment provider, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce APIs
- Writing qualitative and clean code
- Follow the guidelines
- Taking part in discussions
- Join an awesome startup and a passionate team
- Work on challenging and innovating FinTech project
- 1st interview with the CTO and the Tech Lead
- 2nd interview with the Product Owner or the Project Manager and the CEO
CHF 72 - 102k p.a.
As soon as possible.
Position based in Geneva with the possibility of regular remote work.