To reinforce our development team, we are currently looking for one ReactJS developer at 100%.
Excellent communication (writing and speaking) in English and a good understanding of French are required.
WHO WE ARE:
Be a part of the GOLD AVENUE journey!
Launched in October 2018, GOLD AVENUE is an easy-to-use online platform changing the way you store, buy, and sell investment precious metals online. We are an up-and-coming startup with high growth potential and aim to be an innovative e-commerce platform with a fintech spirit.
As the official online retailer of the MKS PAMP GROUP, GOLD AVENUE benefits from the authority and experience of a world leader in the precious metals sector.
After only three years, our track record is:
→ 1,200,000 visitors, customers in over 90 countries, more than CHF100,000,000 in sales.
We offer a positive and dynamic atmosphere with a solid and passionate team. If you are a creative mind always looking for new solutions, if you like to learn and grow while aiming for excellence, and if you thrive in teamwork and communication, join us at GOLD AVENUE.
Our video: https://bit.ly/3uxmdJa
More info on www.goldavenue.com
The actual structure of the IT department
- 1 CTO
- 1 Tech Lead
- 1 Product Manager
- 1 Project Manager / Business Analyst
- 2 Designer
- 4 Quality Assurance Engineer
- 5 Backend Developer
- 1 Frontend Lead Developer
- 2 Frontend Developer
Daily, you will
- Work with Product Managers and UX designers
- Make sprints with an integrated team to deliver those new features with the end-user in mind
- Write unit tests
- Do code reviews and provides meaningful feedback
- Help and challenge your team
- 2+ years experience with ReactJS or React Native and React hooks
- Experience with code quality and test (Jest)
- Comfortable with SCRUM practices and principles
- Autonomous, proactive and strong proposal
- Implement modern and responsive UI
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility, accessibility and SEO
- Interaction with other teams (backend and QA team)
- Git flow
Nice to have
- Experience with Next.js
- Proficiency with styled-component
- Comfortable with docker environment
- Even better if you already worked with MonoRepo and micro-services
- Experience in a financial technology project
- Comfortable with cloud (Heroku)
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Knowledge of continuous integration
- Flexibility and motivation
- Strong team spirit, transparent communication
- Passionate about new technologies
- Join an awesome startup and a passionate team
- Work on challenging and innovating FinTech project
- 1st interview with the CTO and the Frontend Lead Developer
- 2nd interview with the Product Owner or the Project Manager and the CEO
CHF 72 - 96k p.a.
As soon as possible.
Position based in Geneva with the possibility of regular remote work.