We are seeking one ReactJS developer at 100% to reinforce our development team.
Excellent English communication (writing and speaking) and a good understanding of French are required.
WHO WE ARE:
Be a part of the GOLD AVENUE journey!
Launched in October 2018, GOLD AVENUE is an easy-to-use online platform changing how you store, buy, and sell precious metals online. We are an up-and-coming startup with high growth potential and aim to be an innovative e-commerce platform with a fintech spirit.
As the official online retailer of the MKS PAMP GROUP, GOLD AVENUE benefits from the authority and experience of a world leader in the precious metals sector.
After only three years, our track record is as follows:
→ 1,200,000 visitors, customers in over 90 countries, more than CHF100,000,000 in sales.
We offer a positive and dynamic atmosphere with a solid and passionate team. If you are a creative mind always looking for new solutions, like to learn and grow while aiming for excellence, and thrive in teamwork and communication, join us at GOLD AVENUE.
Our video: https://bit.ly/3uxmdJa
More info on www.goldavenue.com
The actual structure of the IT department
- 1 CTO
- 1 Tech Lead
- 1 Product Manager
- 1 Project Manager / Business Analyst
- 1 Designer
- 1 UX Researcher
- 1 Quality Assurance Lead
- 3 Quality Assurance Engineer
- 6 Backend Developer
- 1 Frontend Lead Developer
- 4 Frontend Developer
Daily, you will
- Work with Product Managers and UX designers
- Make sprints with an integrated team to deliver those new features with the end user in mind
- Write unit tests
- Do code reviews and provides meaningful feedback
- Help and challenge your team
- 5+ years experience with ReactJS or React Native and React hooks
- Experience with code quality and test (Jest)
- Experience with integrating APIs
- Comfortable with SCRUM practices and principles
- Be autonomous, proactive and have a strong proposal
- Implement modern and responsive UI
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility, accessibility and SEO
- Interaction with other teams (backend and QA team)
- Git flow
Nice to have
- Experience with Next.js
- Proficiency with styled-component
- Comfortable with the docker environment
- Even better if you have already worked with MonoRepo and micro-services
- Experience in a financial technology project
- Be comfortable with the cloud (Heroku, AWS)
- Experience with Ruby on Rails (or any other backend MVC architecture)
- Knowledge of continuous integration
- Flexibility and motivation
- Strong team spirit, transparent communication
- Passionate about new technologies
- Join an awesome startup and a passionate team
- Work on challenging and innovating FinTech project
- 1st interview with the CTO and the Frontend Lead Developer
- 2nd interview with the Product Owner or the Project Manager and the CEO
CHF 72 - 102k p.a.
Position based in Geneva with the possibility of regular remote work, but the location must be in Switzerland or at its borders.