To reinforce our development team, we are currently looking for one ReactJS developer at 100%.
Excellent communication (writing and speaking) in English and a good understanding of French are required.
WHO WE ARE:
Be a part of the GOLD AVENUE journey!
Launched in October 2018, GOLD AVENUE is an easy-to-use online platform changing the way you store, buy, and sell investment precious metals online. We are an up-and-coming startup with high growth potential and aim to be an innovative e-commerce platform with a fintech spirit.
As the official online retailer of the MKS PAMP GROUP, GOLD AVENUE benefits from the authority and experience of a world leader in the precious metals sector.
After only 2 years, our track record is:
→ 1,200,000 visitors, customers in over 90 countries, more than CHF100,000,000 in sales.
We offer a positive and dynamic atmosphere with a solid and passionate team. If you are a creative mind always looking for new solutions, if you like to learn and grow while aiming for excellence, and if you thrive in teamwork and communication, join us at GOLD AVENUE.
Our video: https://bit.ly/3uxmdJa
More info on www.goldavenue.com
The actual structure of the IT department
- 1 CTO
- 1 Tech Lead
- 1 Product Manager
- 1 Project Manager / Business Analyst
- 2 Designer
- 4 Quality Assurance Engineer
- 5 Backend Developer
- 3 Frontend Developer
Hard skills required
- 2+ years of ReactJS or ReactNative development experience (in web development)
- Experience in integration of APIs
- Experience in writing tests
- Git flow
- Agile flow
- Continuous Integration
Soft skills required
- Team collaboration and management
- Passionate about development
- Business focus
- Product mindset
- Effective communication
- Behavioural flexibility
- Conflict resolution
Nice to have
- Experience with technologies for solving non-trivial tasks, like Redis,
- ElasticSearch, AWS (S3, CloudFront), Heroku, …
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with micro-services
- Experience in Continuous Integration
- Experience in a financial technology project
- Experience with different APIs integration (AWS, Payment provider, etc.)
- Writing qualitative and clean code
- Follow the guidelines
- Taking part in discussions
- Join an awesome startup and a passionate team
- Work on challenging and innovating FinTech project
- 1st interview with the CTO and the ReactJS Lead Developer
- 2nd interview with the Product Owner or the Project Manager and the CEO
CHF 72 - 96k p.a.
As soon as possible.
Position based in Geneva with the possibility of regular remote work.