To reinforce our IT team in Geneva, we are currently looking for a ReactJS developer / Team Lead - 100%. You will develop and lead the integration of React in our project, in collaboration with our team based between Ukraine and Belarus and with our Backend Tech Lead located in Switzerland.
Excellent communication (writing and speaking) in English and a good understanding of French are required.
WHO WE ARE:
Be a part of the GOLD AVENUE journey!
Launched in October 2018, GOLD AVENUE is an easy-to-use online platform changing the way you store, buy, and sell investment precious metals online. We are an up-and-coming startup with high growth potential and aim to be an innovative e-commerce platform with a fintech spirit.
As the official online retailer of the MKS PAMP GROUP, GOLD AVENUE benefits from the authority and experience of a world leader in the precious metals sector.
After only 2 years, our track record is:
→ 1,200,000 visitors, customers in over 90 countries, more than CHF100,000,000 in sales.
Today, GOLD AVENUE is looking to create new engaging and accessible educational and informational content for all customers and prospects interested in precious metals investment.
We offer a positive and dynamic atmosphere with a solid and passionate team. If you are a creative mind always looking for new solutions, if you like to learn and grow while aiming for excellence, and if you thrive in teamwork and communication, join us at GOLD AVENUE.
Our video: https://bit.ly/3uxmdJa
More info on www.goldavenue.com
The actual structure of the IT department
- 1 CTO
- 1 Product Manager
- 1 Project Manager
- 1 Business Analyst
- 1 Designer
- 4 Quality Assurance Engineer
- 1 Backend Tech Lead
- 4 Backend Developer
- 2 Frontend Developer
Hard skills required
- 4+ years of ReactJS or ReactNative development experience (in web development)
- Skills in PostgreSQL
- Experience in integration of APIs
- Experience in writing tests
- Git flow
- Agile flow
- Continuous Integration
Soft skills required
- Team collaboration and management
- Passionate about development
- Business focus
- Product mindset
- Effective communication
- Behavioural flexibility
- Conflict resolution
Nice to have
- Team Lead or Tech Lead position
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with micro-services
- Experience in Continuous Integration
- Experience on a financial technology project
- Experience with different APIs integration (AWS, Payment provider, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce APIs
- Work hand to hand with the CTO and the Backend Team Lead to understand the business goals
- Help the CTO, the Business Analyst, the Project Manager and the Backend Team Lead on the technical side of the project
- Resolve the potential conflicts inside the development team
- Provide or follow the research and the estimations of the tasks related to the Frontend integration
- Deliver the guideline to the development team
- Analyze the work produced by the development team (quality of the code, timesheet, final result)
- Define the goals that all the team members need to achieve and follow their progress
- Suggest improvements
- Help on futures IT recruitments
- Join an awesome startup and a passionate team
- Work on challenging and innovating FinTech project
- Have the possibility to work with interesting technologies, improve the actual infrastructure and test new features
CHF 72 - 96k p.a.
As soon as possible.
Position based in Geneva with the possibility of regular remote work.