We are GOLD AVENUE (www.goldavenue.com) a Swiss fintech and e-commerce startup on a journey to make precious metals saving and investment accessible for everyone.
With a fast-growing community of over 30,000 users, a $200 million turnover, and a Best Swiss Gold Reseller Award in 2021, we are building the digital tools to educate and empower savers and investors from all over Europe to start their gold savings, whether it’s with $100 or $1 million.
As the official online retailer of the MKS PAMP GROUP, a trusted family group and world leader in the precious metals sector, our mission is to create a transparent, innovative, and educational digital platform to allow individuals to buy, store, and resell physical precious metals in a few clicks.
In 2022, as we settle in our new offices in the heart of Geneva, we are embarking on the next chapter of our journey: are you ready to join our young and dynamic team and help us create the future of precious metals?
Join us as our Chief Performance Marketing Officer 🚀
Your role as CMO is to establish and assure the strategy, budget, and management related to our marketing operations:
- Develop and steer our marketing strategy with clear goals in mind and using qualitative and quantitative insights;
- Creation and development of marketing plan (online/offline) and budget;
- Implement innovative and engaging multichannel campaigns with a focus on building our brand and driving sales;
- Define and track KPI for online and offline activities;
- Co-create our product pipeline with our Product Development and Sales team;
- Orchestrate all activities supporting our digital presence (SEO, advertising, social media, etc.);
- Double down on marketing reach to increase new customers acquisitions velocity.
- Increase brand awareness consistently across all channels.
The position will directly report to the CEO of the company, based in Geneva.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent);
- At least 7 years of experience in Marketing with a strong track record;
- Proven experience in managing a marketing team;
- Strong experience in SEO + GAds + Affiliation and digital marketing;
- Obsession for numbers, KPI, and measurable results;
- Have demonstrated to be able to develop a winning market strategy and successfully manage campaigns, budget, and multi-stakeholder projects;
- In-depth experience with storytelling and content-driven marketing;
- Strong knowledge in the digital field;
- Fluent in English and French; German is a strong plus;
- Swiss or EU national or holder of a valid Swiss work permit;
- A genuine interest in personal finance is a plus.
What we have to offer:
- Your work will help thousands of customers to secure their savings with physical gold from any budget.
- We are a Millennial mindset company, composed of a talented and motivated team that attaches great importance to a good balance between life quality and hard work.
- 25 days of holidays.
- Gross annual salary depends on experience and skills.
- The office location is Geneva. This position is compatible with a flexible-time remote setup.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We consider all applications equally regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We strongly encourage individuals from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply.