French SEO Copywriter/Translator (Freelance)
GOLD AVENUE is an Award-winning Swiss fintech startup with a mission to make saving and investing in precious metals accessible to everyone.
With a growing community of over 80,000 users, we are building the digital tools to educate and empower European savers and investors to start saving in gold, whether with €100 or €1 million. 🚀
As the official online dealer and part of the MKS PAMP GROUP, a trusted family-owned group and global leader in the precious metals industry, our mission is to create a transparent, innovative, and educational digital platform for individuals to buy, store, and resell physical precious metals in a few clicks.
Our video: Discover GOLD AVENUE: Savings made simple
Our website: www.goldavenue.com
We are looking for a talented native French freelance copywriter and English to French translator who's ready to create SEO-optimized educational and marketing content that is accurate, human, helpful, and high-converting!
You would work with us between 1-2 days a week, and in collaboration with the GOLD AVENUE content and marketing teams.
We are looking for someone with experience in writing SEO-optimized content such as:
- Educational articles (blog articles, guides, etc.)
- Sales campaign content (emailing, social media ads, etc.)
- product and shop category pages
- organic social media posts
- Topic cluster pages for SEO (on investment and precious metals topics)
- transcription/subtitling of videos
Our tools of choice are Trello, Confluence, and Google Suite (drive, docs, sheets, etc.), and we use Slack, email, (sometimes WhatsApp) to communicate.
All our content should be optimized for SEO and aim to create value for the reader.
- French is your native language, bilingual in English (and German, Italian, or Spanish) would be a big plus.
- Strong understanding of SEO and can do your own SEO analysis to complement our briefs.
- Strong experience in copywriting, experience with the precious metals, investment, or finance, sector is a plus
- Strong experience in English to French translation and transcreation.
- Know how to write effective, clear and concise marketing content capable of converting with intelligence, transparency, and an educational angle.
- Know how to research your topics and suggest/create visual elements when necessary.
- Able to reproduce the style/tone defined for each piece of content, but also know how to take initiative or offer something different if it seems relevant.
- At least three years' experience in SEO content/copywriting.
Contract: Freelance, you can allocate between 10% and 20% of your time to this position
Start date: As soon as possible
Location: Flexible, remote. For this long-term freelance mission, you will work remotely but you are welcome to visit us in our Geneva office if you wish!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. We consider all applications equally regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We strongly encourage individuals from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply.
We address a mix of non-expert and educated visitors in precious metals and investment in general. Our audience is in their late 30s to 60s, most of whom are looking to invest, diversify, save, or simply protect their money. They are looking for a trustworthy and easy-to-use partner. Building our reputation is therefore paramount, and we value transparency and education over financial speculation and overly aggressive marketing techniques.
As a Fintech, we want to differentiate ourselves from the classic "old school" gold retailers and dust off the idea of saving and investing in gold as something accessible for everyone.
If you are interested in the mission, please contact us to know more!
Please make sure to include relevant examples of your copywriting and SEO work.
Workplace and culture
About GOLD AVENUE
With more than 60 years in the industry, MKS PAMP GROUP has always searched for innovative ways to move across the value chain to better serve our customers. With the creation of GOLD AVENUE, we wanted to get closer to our end clients in order to serve them straight from the source and directly share with them our passion for precious metals.
French SEO Copywriter/Translator (Freelance)
Loading application form
Already working at GOLD AVENUE?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.