Content Marketing Intern
GOLD AVENUE is an Award-winning Swiss fintech startup with a mission to make saving and investing in precious metals accessible to everyone.
With a growing community of over 80,000 users, we are building the digital tools to educate and empower European savers and investors to start saving in gold, whether with €100 or €1 million. 🚀
As the official online dealer and part of the MKS PAMP GROUP, a trusted family-owned group and global leader in the precious metals industry, our mission is to create a transparent, innovative, and educational digital platform for individuals to buy, store, and resell physical precious metals in a few clicks.
Our video: Discover GOLD AVENUE: Savings made simple
Our website: www.goldavenue.com
- Assist the Content Manager in publishing content on our website and social media channels and optimizing for user experience, SEO, and conversions according to feedback
- Assist the Content Manager in preparing and publishing content templates for emailing
- Assist our SEO Analyst in SEO monitoring and reporting, and implementing SEO optimizations (rewrites, keywords, internal linking, meta content, etc.)
- Research information based on news, user search trends, and timely topics to include in our content
- Assist the Social Media Lead with content publishing and creation, and community management
- Monitor trends in related industries (precious metals, investment, savings, etc.) and brainstorm with the Content Team for new topics, angles, and formats that would help drive traffic
- Currently pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related fields.
- Fluent in English and French (C2 level)
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Excellent web writing and editing skills in English and French
- Great attention to detail and ability to work autonomously as well as within a team
- Knowledge of SEO standards, methodologies, and tools (Semrush, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, etc.) is a strong advantage
- Knowledge in finance, macroeconomics, or precious metals is a plus
Are you passionate about Content & Digital Marketing? Do you want to put your skills at the service of a fast-growing start-up? Do you want to learn all aspects of Content Marketing – from brainstorming to coordination, publication, and SEO optimization?
We are looking for a Content Marketing intern!
As a member of the Content team, you will work under the supervision of the Content Manager and in collaboration with the Marketing team.
The applicant must be currently pursuing a bachelor or specialized master’s degree in a related field and enrolled during the term of the internship.
Contract: Internship (6 months preferably)
Start date: As soon as possible
Location: Flexible, remote
If you are interested in the mission, please contact us to know more!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. We consider all applications equally regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We strongly encourage individuals from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply.
Workplace and culture
About GOLD AVENUE
With more than 60 years in the industry, MKS PAMP GROUP has always searched for innovative ways to move across the value chain to better serve our customers. With the creation of GOLD AVENUE, we wanted to get closer to our end clients in order to serve them straight from the source and directly share with them our passion for precious metals.
Content Marketing Intern
Loading application form
Already working at GOLD AVENUE?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.