To reinforce our IT team in Geneva, we are currently looking for a DevOps engineer / 60 - 100% that will manage our web infrastructure and collaborate with our technical team.
Excellent communication (writing and speaking) in English and a good understanding of French are required. Russian is a plus.
WHO WE ARE:
Be a part of the GOLD AVENUE journey!
Launched in October 2018, GOLD AVENUE is an easy-to-use online platform changing the way you store, buy, and sell investment precious metals online. We are an up-and-coming startup with high growth potential and aim to be an innovative e-commerce platform with a fintech spirit.
As the official online retailer of the MKS PAMP GROUP, GOLD AVENUE benefits from the authority and experience of a world leader in the precious metals sector.
After only 2 years, our track record is:
→ 1,200,000 visitors, customers in over 90 countries, more than CHF100,000,000 in sales.
We offer a positive and dynamic atmosphere with a solid and passionate team. If you are a creative mind always looking for new solutions, if you like to learn and grow while aiming for excellence, and if you thrive in teamwork and communication, join us at GOLD AVENUE.
Our video: https://bit.ly/3uxmdJa
More info on www.goldavenue.com
The actual structure of the IT department
- 1 CTO
- 1 Product Manager
- 1 Tech Lead
- 1 Project Manager
- 1 Business Analyst
- 2 Designer
- 3 Quality Assurance Engineer
- 6 Backend Developer
- 2 Frontend Developer
Hard skills required
- AWS infrastructure (or equivalent)
- Continuous Integration
- Circle CI
- Bitbucket Pipeline
- S3 storage & CloudFront CDN
- SQS queues
- Monitoring system solutions
- Security awareness
- Logs analyzing
- Web application firewall
Soft skills required
- Team collaboration
- Passionate about development, infrastructure and Continuous Integration
- Business focus
- Effective communication
- Behavioural flexibility
Nice to have
- Experience with micro-services and Kubernetes
- Experience on a financial technology project
- Ruby, Node.js, React, Vue.js knowledge
- Worldwide management projects
- Important web traffic management
- Performances analysis
- Helping and improving the Continuous Integration
- Work hand to hand with the development team to improve the automation and structure of the project
- Improve the performance of the project on all aspects (infrastructure, database, deployment, …)
- Analyze logs
- Improve the security of the project
- Suggest improvements
- Join an awesome startup and a passionate team
- Work on challenging and innovating FinTech project
- Have the possibility to work with AWS services, SQS, improve the actual infrastructure and test new features and products
CHF 72 - 96k p.a.
As soon as possible.
Position based in Geneva with the possibility of regular remote work.