WHO WE ARE:
We are GOLD AVENUE (www.goldavenue.com) a Swiss🇨🇭 fintech and e-commerce startup on a journey to make precious metals saving and investment accessible for everyone.🚀
With a fast-growing community of over 70,000 users, a $250 million turnover, and a Best Swiss Gold Reseller Award in 2021 🏆, we are building the digital tools to educate and empower savers and investors from all over Europe to start their gold savings, whether it’s with $100 or $1 million.
As the official online retailer of the MKS PAMP GROUP, a trusted family group and world leader in the precious metals sector, our mission is to create a transparent, innovative, and educational digital platform to allow individuals to buy, store, and resell physical precious metals in a few clicks.
In 2022, as we settle in our new offices in the heart of Geneva, we are embarking on the next chapter of our journey: are you ready to join our young and dynamic team and help us create the future of precious metals?
We want to hear from you!
Our first video: https://bit.ly/3uxmdJa
More info on: www.goldavenue.com
We are looking for a UX/UI designer with strong UI experience. You'll work with other designers on an ongoing project.
- Design UI on top of UX lo-fi wireframes
- Improve the UI of our current product and adapt it to specifications
- Create design systems and guidelines for developers
- Demonstrable superior Mobile and Web UI design skills
- Proficiency in working with a development team on design systems and storybooks
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools, Figma (mandatory), Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/Indesign), and Miro
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Language: English (C1) and French (C1)
- + 3 years experience required; experience in fintech and/or e-commerce would be a real plus
Creative, you are passionate about everything you do
- Rigorous, you are attentive to detail
- Autonomous, you know how to organize yourself, carry out different projects at the same time, and you can deliver projects on time
- Team-oriented, you work for the project and the team
- You can work in the CET time zone
- 1st interview with the Head of Product
- 2nd interview with the Project Manager and the CTO
- 3rd interview with the CEO
- Contract: Freelance, you can allocate 30% to 50% of your time to this position.
- Start date: As soon as possible.
- Location: Flexible, remote.
If you are interested we would be happy to review your application! Please make sure to include a link to your most relevant portfolio.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. We consider all applications equally regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We strongly encourage individuals from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply.