WHO WE ARE:
We are GOLD AVENUE (www.goldavenue.com), a Swiss🇨🇭 fintech and e-commerce startup on a journey to make precious metals saving and investment accessible for everyone.🚀
With a fast-growing community of over 70,000 users, a $250 million turnover, and a Best Swiss Gold Reseller Award in 2021 🏆, we are building the digital tools to educate and empower savers and investors from all over Europe to start their gold savings, whether it’s with $100 or $1 million.
As the official online retailer of the MKS PAMP GROUP, a trusted family group and world leader in the precious metals sector, our mission is to create a transparent, innovative, and educational digital platform to allow individuals to buy, store, and resell physical precious metals in a few clicks.
In 2022, as we settle in our new offices in the heart of Geneva, we are embarking on the next chapter of our journey: are you ready to join our young and dynamic team and help us create the future of precious metals?
We want to hear from you!
Our first video: https://bit.ly/3uxmdJa
More info on: www.goldavenue.com
We are looking for a senior UX/UI designer with solid UX experience. You'll join the product team composed of the Head of Product, Head of Content, UX researcher, UI designer, and Business Analyst.
A UX/UI Designer at GOLD AVENUE will handle both UX and UI projects. The designer will provide design solutions and mockups to the Product Team; he/she will make changes based on their feedback and accurately deliver the design to the Tech Team. He/She is also responsible for following and updating UI guidelines and design system.
- Based on tasks/requests priorities by the team, producing solutions using user flow, interfaces, diagrams, graphic designs, and storyboards...
- Creating design systems and guidelines for developers
- Collaborating with the team to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored users experiences
- Analyzing user feedback and activity and iterating to enhance the user experience
- Using recent studies and findings to establish the best overall design elements to include in UX/UI design experiences
- Demonstrable superior Mobile and Web UI design skills
- Proficiency in working with a development team on design systems and storybooks
- Data-driven approach with proficiency in Product Analytic Tools such as Mixpanel or Amplitude
- Continued research into UX trends and current design strategies and technologies
- Proficiency in prototyping and design tools, Figma (mandatory), Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/Indesign), and Miro
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence)
- A creative mindset with an eye for simple and intuitive design that can bring value to our user interface and experience
- Language: English (C1) and French (C1)
- + 5 years experience required; experience in fintech and/or e-commerce would be a real plus
- Creative, you are passionate about everything you do
- Rigorous, you are attentive to detail
- Autonomous, you know how to organize yourself, carry out different projects at the same time, and you can deliver projects on time
- Team-oriented, you work for the project and the team
- Swiss or EU national or holder of a valid Swiss work permit (legal requirement to live in Switzerland or neighboring French regions)
- 1st interview with the Head of Product
- 2nd interview with the Project Manager and the CTO
- UX/UI Test
- 3rd interview with the CEO
- Start date: As soon as possible.
- Base salary: from CHF 70K to CHF 90k depending on experience
- Location: Based in Geneva with a legal requirement to live close to Geneva or in Switzerland. Possibility of some remote work.
If you are interested, we would be happy to review your application! Please make sure to include a link to your most relevant portfolio.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. We consider all applications equally regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We strongly encourage individuals from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply.